Shubh Steel is one of the best supplier, manufacturer & trader of broad range of Carbon Steel API 5L Gr. B X56 Welded Pipe,Carbon Steel API 5L Grade B Pipe. These products are made under the supervision of our professionals utilizing quality approved material, these steel bars are like-minded with the business set quality standards and norms. In order to meet our client's necessities, we offer them a variety of choices in our products so that they can simply choose the products as per the needs & requirements.
The American Petroleum Institute specification API 5L addresses seamless and welded steel line pipe for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries. API 5L is suitable for conveying gas, water, and oil.
Specifications for API 5L adhere to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 3183, standardizing pipeline transportation systems within the materials, equipment and offshore structures for natural gas, petroleum, and petrochemical industries.
When authoring the standards, the technical committee recognized that there are two basic Product Specifications Levels (PSL) of technical requirements and therefore developed PSL 1 and PSL 2. PSL 1 is a standard quality for line pipe where PSL 2 contains additional chemical, mechanical properties, and testing requirements.
Grades covered by this specification are A25, A, B and "X" Grades X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, and X80. The two digit number following the "X" indicates the Minimum Yield Strength (in 000's psi) of pipe produced to this grade.
The purpose of this specification is to provide standards for pipe suitable for use in conveying gas, water, and oil in both the oil and natural gas industries.
Size of Carbon Steel API 5L Grade B X56 Pipes:
- Sizes (Seamless): 1/2" NB - 60" NB
- Sizes (ERW): 1/2" NB - 24" NB
- Sizes (SAW): 16" NB - 100" NB
Wall Thickness available:
- Schedule 20 - Schedule XXS (heavier on request) up to 250 mm thk.
|High Temperature Seamless Pipe||ASTM A106 Gr. B/C, API 5L Gr. B, ASTM A53 Gr. B|
|Heat Exchanger Seamless Tube||ASTM A179|
|Low Temperature Seamless Pipe||ASTM A333 Gr. 3/6|
|Low Temperature Seamless Tube||ASTM A334 Gr. 6|
|High Yield Seamless Pipe||API 5L Gr. X42/X46/X52/X56/X60/X65/X70/X80 PSL-1/PSL-2|
|High Yield Seamless Pipe||ISO 3183 Gr.L245, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485|
|Atmospheric & Low Temp EFW Pipes||ASTM A671 Gr. CC60/CC65/CC70|
|High Pressure & Moderate Temp EFW Pipes||ASTM A672 Gr. B60/B65/B70/C55/C60/C65/C70|
|High Yield ERW/SAW Pipe||API 5L Gr. X42/X46/X52/X56/X60/X65/X70/X80 PSL-1/PSL-2|
|High Yield ERW/SAW Pipe||ISO 3183 Gr.L245, L290, L320, L360, L390, L415, L450, L485|
Additional Testing :
- NACE MR0175, NACE TM0177, NACE TM0284, HIC TEST, SSC TEST, H2 SERVICE, IBR, etc.
- All Pipe is manufactured and inspected/tested to the relevant standards including ASTM, ASME, API.
Chemical Composition :
- The composition of pipe furnished to this specification, as determined by heat analysis for pipe other than Grade X 80, shall conform to the chemical requirements specified in Table 2, except that by agreement between the purchaser and the manufacturer carbon contents higher than those specified may be used. the composition of intermediate grades(higher than X42)shall conform to chenical requirements agreed upon between the manufacturer and the purchaser, and such requirements shall be consistent with the requirements specified in Table 2 for the applicable type of pipe For Grades X42 and higher, by agreement between the purchaser and the manufacturer, element other than columbium, vanadium, and titanium may be used; however, caution should be exercised in determining the quantity that may be present for any particular size and thickness of pipe because the addition of such otherwise desirable elements may alter the weldability of the pipe.
API 5L Line Pipe Physical Properties
- Line pipe grade designations come from API Spec 5L Specification for Line Pipe. Standard Line Pipe has grade designation A and B. Stronger grades have the designation X followed by the specified minimum yield strength of the pipe steel, measured in kilopounds per square inch (abbreviated ksi), e.g. X60 for pipe having a minimum yield strength of 60 ksi. See the table below for the standard available grades.
API 5L X Seamless & Welded Pipe:
We supply seamless and welded pipe in API 5L X52, X56, X60, X65 and X70:
|NP in||O.D mm||W.T mm||Kg/m.||API-id./ Sch no.||Lng/m.|
1 -API 5L elongation figures vary with specimen dimensions. Values shown for 0.2 sq. in. specimen.
Line pipe mechanical testing usually omits Reduction of Area (RA) measurement reporting, and Charpy V-Notch (CVN) testing. This prevents use of this pipe as body material above 36 ksi yield strength for API Spec 6A equipment without retesting for Reduction of Area, and in the case of low temperature service, Charpy V-Notch testing as well.
API 5L Grade B, x42, x46, x52, x56, x56, x60, x70 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Packing API 5L Grade B, x42, x46, x52, x56, x56, x60, x70 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe is sleeved into plastic bag individually, pieces wrapped with water-proof material, bundled with nylon rope. Clear labels are tagged on the outside of the package for easy identification of the quantity and product I.D. Great care is taken during operation and transportation.
API 5L Grade B, x42, x46, x52, x56, x56, x60, x70 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipee packing will be according to international standard in bundles strapped by strips then into containers to avoid any damage.
- Within 10-25days or asap if we have enough stock
Types Of Packaging:
- Bundles (hexagonal)
- Wooden Boxes
- Crates (steel/wooden)
- Special crates for U-Bend tubes with each radius separated
- Packaging for API 5L Grade B, x42, x46, x52, x56, x56, x60, x70 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Seamless Pipe as per customer's requirements
- Each bundle covered with plastic for protection against extreme weather.
- End of API 5L Grade B, x42, x46, x52, x56, x56, x60, x70 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe protected by plastic caps.
- Bundles strapped with plastic strips.
- Each radius of U-Bend tube separated by a separator.
- Packaging list (laminated) placed with box/crate.
Shubh Steel Supplies Carbon Steel Api 5L Grade B X56 Pipe in Agartala, Agra, Agra Rampur, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Amaravati, Ambala, Ambattur, Ambernath, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Belgaum, Bhagalpur, Bhavnagar, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bidhannagar, Biharsharif, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chittoor, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dahod, Davanegere, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharamsala, Dindigul, Diu, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Fatehpur, Gandhidham, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Greater Hyderabad, Greater Mumbai, Greater Warangal, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldia, Howrah, Hubballi-Dharwad, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Kakinada, Kalyan-Dombivali, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mehsana, Mangalore, Mangaluru, Mira-Bhayandar, Moradabad, Morbi, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Namchi, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, NDMC, Nellore, New Delhi, New Town Kolkata, Noida, Oulgaret, Pali, Panaji, Panipat, Panvel, Pasighat, Patiala, Patna, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Raurkela, Industrial Township, Rourkela, Sagar, Salem, Satna, Secunderabad, Shaharanpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Silvassa, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thane, Thanjavur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thoothukudi, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, Tumkur, Udaipur, Ujjain, Ulhasnagar, Vadodara, Vapi, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar, Vellore, Vishakhapatnam.
Shubh Steel exports Carbon Steel Api 5L Grade B X56 Pipe to Countries like India, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia.